I'm gonna be doing a politics exam soon, and I have decided to write something on pressure groups and young people. I will be talking about the effects of tuition fees on today's youth; however, I need a few varied opinions from you guys! So if you could help me by answering these questions, that would be great!
1) What do you think of Jeremy Corbyn's proposal to create a National Education Service?
2) Do you think tuition fees are too high or too low?
3) Would you rather go to a university or a further education college?
4) How did you cope with any debts you had after leaving university?
5) What do you think about the current government's stance on education and young people?
Thanks sooo much <3
Find out how.