The Student Room Group

Geography coursework EDEXCEL a- level

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone know the grade boundaries? I got 58
Original post by Connie1123

Grade boundaries aren't released yet. This is the first time this coursework is being done, so no past boundaries to look at
Reply 22
Hi just to make sure have you all completed your coursework? Deadline was today
Original post by Olie212
You not in year 13 then?

Original post by ionicbond
results??

Original post by sexypickle
im doing regeneration in altrincham pls help

Original post by c-w-p13
Yeah I am. How you finding it?

Original post by Craig_Nelz
Is anyone doing it on regeneration in Stratford?

Original post by icsec242
how long is everyones coursework in total?

Original post by lottiedx
I am in the same position!

Section 1 (Introduction, Lit Review and Hypotheses), Section 2 (Methodology and Limitations) and Section 3 (Data Presentation) are all due next Wednesday!

My current question is -

How suitable is the choice of coastal management at Swanage Bay?

I am literally so behind and i'm feeling so left behind. Even the teachers have no idea what is going on! The new specification was a terrible idea.

Original post by Synonym
Regeneration

Original post by gabby_xoliveira
I'm stuck as well, disappointed to not be getting any additional support from my teachers

Original post by beckysofiax
I'm supposed to be but I'm also stuck, can't even come up with a title.

Original post by rianna_mia
Hiya, just wondering if anyone is doing their a-level coursework for edexcel exam board as slightly stuck. I'm doing quality of life.

Original post by DeGoldenGamer
I got 63/70, what about you guys

Is it sensible to talk about both regeneration and globalization in my NEA? Or not.
Reply 24
Original post by Olie212
Same mine was meant to be handed in ages ago!!! Personally I'm doing like inequality/deprivation

Hi - I’ve just started it, but my coursework is also on inequality and deprivation! Did you find any data collection methods really useful?
Original post by rianna_mia
Hiya, just wondering if anyone is doing their a-level coursework for edexcel exam board as slightly stuck. I'm doing quality of life.

Hi there, I'm doing quality of life too! I'm also really stuck, and was wondering if you could give me some pointers?
There isnt much available for Edexcel but there's plenty for AQA etc which you can use for a guide
Original post by Connie1123

What is it out of?
Can you give some advice on analysis and evaluation

Can you give some advice on analysis and evaluation
I'm doing regeneration too, mines in Morecambe. Regarding the regeneration projects and how they changed the quality of life in the area. You could compare two lower super output areas, based on the IMD. The exam board like a good comparison :smile:
Original post by adaline_animx
Hi - I’ve just started it, but my coursework is also on inequality and deprivation! Did you find any data collection methods really useful?

Quality of life survey, building decay survey, vandalism survey, environmental quality survey as well. All found through the FSC website or online. Really simple stuff mostly just scoring for each particular item and gives really nice data especially when spatially located using arcGIS :smile: hope this helps

Got any tips ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending