Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Name: Isabella
    Course: History
    Predicted Grades: A*AA
    Other unis: Cambridge, Durham, York and Lincoln (already had offers from York and Lincoln)

Really hoping to get an offer from Lancaster! Anyone know when they should be giving them out. I've had my confirmation email for a while now and it said pretty soon so slightly panicking!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by isabellacowell)
    Name: Isabella
    Course: History
    Other unis: Cambridge, Durham, York and Lincoln (already had offers from York and Lincoln)

Really hoping to get an offer from Lancaster! Anyone know when they should be giving them out. I've had my confirmation email for a while now and it said pretty soon so slightly panicking!
    I'm in the same boat as you, they said 'very soon' and it's been like 3 weeks now so that doesn't seem like very soon to me! I'm sure it's nothing to worry about

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmilySarah00)
    I'm in the same boat as you, they said 'very soon' and it's been like 3 weeks now so that doesn't seem like very soon to me! I'm sure it's nothing to worry about
    I'm eagerly waiting too for my computer science and for IT offer from them but when I don't get an offer soon I just feel like something is wrong, they acknowledged it on the 19th Oct.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabi120)
    I'm eagerly waiting too for my computer science and for IT offer from them but when I don't get an offer soon I just feel like something is wrong, they acknowledged it on the 19th Oct.
    I'm waiting for computer science and maths, they acknowledged me on the 4th of October so might be a long while yet!

ReputationRep:
    I'm waiting for computer science and maths, they acknowledged me on the 4th of October so might be a long while yet!
    Honestly, I thought they'd be quicker, Yeah I don't have the patience lol I applied for MSci CS with Industrial Experience

ReputationRep:
    Honestly, I thought they'd be quicker, Yeah I don't have the patience lol I applied for MSci CS with Industrial Experience
    Good Luck!!

ReputationRep:
    Good Luck!!
    Same to you too! I'll let you know how it all goes!

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys! I'm leaning towards firming Lancaster if I get an offer (it's been over two weeks but I've managed to stop checking track multiple times a day!)

Name: Flo
    Course: English Language and Linguistics (hopefully doing a Creative Writing minor on the side)
    Predicted Grades: A*AAA (I also got an A* in my EPQ last year)
    Other Universities: Birmingham, Cambridge, Sheffield and York

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flocoa)
    Hi guys! I'm leaning towards firming Lancaster if I get an offer (it's been over two weeks but I've managed to stop checking track multiple times a day!)

Name: Flo
    Course: English Language and Linguistics (hopefully doing a Creative Writing minor on the side)
    Predicted Grades: A*AAA (I also got an A* in my EPQ last year)
    Other Universities: Birmingham, Cambridge, Sheffield and York
    Lancaster have been so slow this year ;( I got an offer for English Lit last year within like 10 days of applying. I had my application in on like the 13th and I haven't heard back. Exeter got back to me 23 hours after applying :P

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone!
    Name: Rosie
    Course: Geography
    Grades: A*AA (with extenuating circumstances)
    Other universities: Cambridge (Newnham college), Manchester, Leeds, and Liverpool.

Lancaster seem to be really slow compared to a lot of other unis, hope it's not just me experiencing this very long wait lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosie_cats)
    Hey everyone!
    Name: Rosie
    Course: Geography
    Grades: A*AA (with extenuating circumstances)
    Other universities: Cambridge (Newnham college), Manchester, Leeds, and Liverpool.

Lancaster seem to be really slow compared to a lot of other unis, hope it's not just me experiencing this very long wait lol.
    I already have A*A*A and haven't even had an acknowledgement letter lol, you're not alone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xBasedChris)
    Lancaster have been so slow this year ;( I got an offer for English Lit last year within like 10 days of applying. I had my application in on like the 13th and I haven't heard back. Exeter got back to me 23 hours after applying :P
    My application was in on the 6th and I only just got bombarded with my first two offers from Birmingham and Sheffield yesterday. I'm a little more relaxed after having other offers but I'm not as in love with those universities as I am with Lancaster

Hopefully the wait will be worth it though!

ReputationRep:
    Name: Lauren
    Course: Philosophy & Religious Studies
    Other Universities: Birmingham, Cambridge (Newnham), Durham (Chads), Bristol

Heard nothing yet either!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xBasedChris)
    I already have A*A*A and haven't even had an acknowledgement letter lol, you're not alone!
    I've had an acknowledgement letter but I guess it just depends on departments etc!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! I just kept it to computing but discussed the units done in my IT course and work experience and wrote about how it would link to the degree for e.g. problem solving, team work etc. Good luck to you too! I'll let you know how it all goes
    Finished drafting my statement should be sending it anytime soon 😬
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Good luck! I still haven't got a offer reply from them yet just an acknowledgement email😭 Best of luck to you!😊

ReputationRep:
    ANyone had offer for law yet?

ReputationRep:
    Name: Chris
    Course: Bsc. Administration
    Predicted Grades:A*A*A
    Other Universities: Manchester, Leeds and Durham

Lancaster is my first choice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hxfsxh)
    ANyone had offer for law yet?
    I received condition offer on 25th,
    Have you applied Manchester law too? I saw you in Manchester offer thread.
    I still waiting Manchester.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fantuan)
    I received condition offer on 25th,
    Have you applied Manchester law too? I saw you in Manchester offer thread.
    I still waiting Manchester.
    I got acknowledged and offered on the same day for Manchester

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.