GCSE helppppp !!! Watch

Elisha.l
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Need help !!! Got about 7/8 months till I sit my GCSEs and I am still getting level 2 is my parctice exam I need help with easy quotes to remeber for Jekyll and Hyde and inspector calls
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
EdexcelAreIdiots
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Elisha.l)
Need help !!! Got about 7/8 months till I sit my GCSEs and I am still getting level 2 is my parctice exam I need help with easy quotes to remeber for Jekyll and Hyde and inspector calls
Do you have the CGP textbook?
Elisha.l
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by EdexcelAreIdiots)
Do you have the CGP textbook?
Yeah
Flower_123
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Inspector calls: "unsinkable, absolutely unsinkable.."-mr birling.. "these girls aren't cheap labour-they're people!"- Sheila...

Look at each act and sum it up. Then pick out the main quotes about each character and then go into detail about explaining them.. also remember who says the quote, what act it is from, explain it, and refer back to the question..

I'm sure You will do great!
EdexcelAreIdiots
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yeah
You know the section where it basically tells you what happens in each chapter? I went over that, basically rewriting the book into note form, writing down key quotes as I went along (I think they're in boxes around the pages). Look at the character pages as well, themes as well. I wouldn't recommend just learning 5000 quotes, but understand the meaning behind them (why it was said, and in which chapter etc.). I only done Inspector Calls, so unfortunately I can't help you with Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde.
mn9011
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Just dm me if you need exam tips. I did An Inspector Calls and The Great Expectations.So I probably have some resources which you may find helpful
DrewKid
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
pick 5 quotes from each character then from each theme that are important and make flash cards out of them and just go over them every night
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    Department of Media, Culture and Language; School of Education; Business School Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19
  • Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19
  • University of Kent
    Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities Further education
    Tue, 19 Feb '19

Do you give blood?

Yes (68)
8.03%
I used to but I don't now (23)
2.72%