flashwave
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I'm going to be taking Eng Lit& Lan (AQA), Maths (Edexcel), Statistics (Edexcel), Triple Science (AQA), Geography (OCR), French (AQA) and RE (AQA). I would appreicate it if you could leave some suggestions as to which revisions workbooks I should buy. If it helps, I'm aiming for high grades.
username3542704
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Works book imo are terrible. The cgp ones for science are just not that good. Most of them are just questions from 1-4 marks so there is not a lot of "hard" questions to further develop your understanding and get those high grades.
For me past paper questions and questions from the new specification papers are the way to go.
username3563646
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I just bought the CGP guides for all my subjects and do loads of past papers. I only flick through the guides though. I'm predicted all 8's and 9's so if you're aiming for high grades then workbooks aren't that necessary.

(btw I do AQA English Lang & Lit, Edexcel Maths, AQA Geography, AQA French, AQA RE and AQA triple science so if you have any questions then ask bc we're pretty similar)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (132)
14.78%
I'm not sure (40)
4.48%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (268)
30.01%
I have already dropped out (22)
2.46%
I'm not a current university student (431)
48.26%

Watched Threads