The Student Room Group

AS Level HELP?!

So I just finished secondary school and I am now attending sixth form college, I am studying AS level Psychology, Biology, Sociology and BTEC Health and Social.

It's been 5 weeks since I've been attending college and we already had exams.
We had 2, 12 mark essays for psychology - one is psychopathology which I got a U in and one Approaches which I got an E on, I also did a biochemical biology exam and I also got an E on that?

I feel like I am going to fail big time when it comes to my actual AS exam and I am so scared I don't know what to do, I am really struggling
U's and E's are common grades at the start of sixth form, that is pretty much what the entirety of my Chem class achieved in our first few tests. Don't lose heart because you have plenty of time to improve on those grades, it's near impossible to be getting straight A's from the start, or even C's for a lot of people. A Levels are tricky but if you put in the work you'll do absolutely fine :smile:
With practice comes success :smile:, your teachers feedback is the most important thing. Take up your teachers feedback to your essays and apply it to the next essay.

Practice practice practice, expect to be reading some pages like 10 times atleast, sometimes you don't understand things at first but then you end up understanding it eventually :smile:.

Quick Reply

Latest