Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello!

I’m applying for Msc. Project Management for January 2018 intake.
    I’m from Delhi, India and wanted to know if anyone else is also applying for the same course or university in January 2018?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jatingupta03)
    Hello!

I’m applying for Msc. Project Management for January 2018 intake.
    I’m from Delhi, India and wanted to know if anyone else is also applying for the same course or university in January 2018?
    Hey, I've applied for the same uni but not the same course. Have you received an offer ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KateVincentx)
    Hey, I've applied for the same uni but not the same course. Have you received an offer ?
    Hey.
    Yeah i’ve received the unconditional offer letter. Now i’m awaiting the visa letter.
    You’ve applied for which course ?

ReputationRep:
    Hey.
    Yeah i’ve received the unconditional offer letter. Now i’m awaiting the visa letter.
    You’ve applied for which course ?
    Ahh that's great congratulations to you !!! and nursing. Are you planning to stay in their accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    Oh that’s great.
    Which is your campus?
    And I haven’t decided yet about accommodation as they said they will start the application from november and also I don’t know anyone else as of now! What about you?

ReputationRep:
    Oh that’s great.
    Which is your campus?
    And I haven’t decided yet about accommodation as they said they will start the application from november and also I don’t know anyone else as of now! What about you?
    I've applied for oxford campus. What about you ? Lol i don't no anyone either so guess where in the same boat 😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KateVincentx)
    I've applied for oxford campus. What about you ? Lol i don't no anyone either so guess where in the same boat 😂
    Hahahah 😂
    Personal message me!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.