Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys I had sex it didn't hurt Watch

ReputationRep:
    So my boyfriend and I had sex. Most people say it kills but it didn't hurt at all and afterwards I didn't even bleed why is this?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonymousgirl12)
    So my boyfriend and I had sex. Most people say it kills but it didn't hurt at all and afterwards I didn't even bleed why is this?
    It really depends on the girl. Sex shouldn't hurt if you are aroused and prepared enough. It can hurt if the guy is on the bigger side, if you're nervous and tense etc. But if you're relaxed and don't have vaginal dryness then you shouldn't feel any pain.

Now having sex for the first time, it can hurt if you still have your hymen. However, it is possible to break it with exercise, riding a bike, even falling down in a certain way. And then, there are also a few different kind of hymens. For some girls, they're tiny and so thin that when they do break there's barely any pain or bleeding. For others theirs are a bit thicker so when they break, it hurts and they bleed for a while.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonymousgirl12)
    It didn't hurt to everyone you know. But almost 90% girls feel it hurt for the first time. lol

(Original post by RacerBoy)
    It didn't hurt to everyone you know. But almost 90% girls feel it hurt for the first time. lol
    I had my first time a few months ago and it didn't hurt, but we used lube because I was afraid of the pain but I felt nothing. The second time we didn't use lube, it hurt a bit but not too bad and I bled a bit. So it just depends really.

ReputationRep:
    Idk, if you masturbate, especially up the vag, wouldn't it loosen a bit?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 16, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.