Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've already done Bronze and silver but for Gold i'm going to need some new kit, thats good but will last me the expeditions. I already have the tent (provided by school), sleeping bag, boots, coat and stove and a few other bits, but does anyone have advice on getting the other kit? At an absolute push i can get around £50 to get everything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucykershaw2000)
    I've already done Bronze and silver but for Gold i'm going to need some new kit, thats good but will last me the expeditions. I already have the tent (provided by school), sleeping bag, boots, coat and stove and a few other bits, but does anyone have advice on getting the other kit? At an absolute push i can get around £50 to get everything
    You can use your reward card to: 15% off all Cotswold Outdoor products both in store and online all year round. From expedition kit and waterproofs for your Expedition section, activity clothing and climbing/cycling gear etc. for your Physical section to travel bags and sunglasses for your Residential section.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucykershaw2000)
    Well what other kit do you actually need?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.