The Student Room Group

Gold DofE on a Budget?

I've already done Bronze and silver but for Gold i'm going to need some new kit, thats good but will last me the expeditions. I already have the tent (provided by school), sleeping bag, boots, coat and stove and a few other bits, but does anyone have advice on getting the other kit? At an absolute push i can get around £50 to get everything
Original post by lucykershaw2000
I've already done Bronze and silver but for Gold i'm going to need some new kit, thats good but will last me the expeditions. I already have the tent (provided by school), sleeping bag, boots, coat and stove and a few other bits, but does anyone have advice on getting the other kit? At an absolute push i can get around £50 to get everything

You can use your reward card to: 15% off all Cotswold Outdoor products both in store and online all year round. From expedition kit and waterproofs for your Expedition section, activity clothing and climbing/cycling gear etc. for your Physical section to travel bags and sunglasses for your Residential section.
Original post by lucykershaw2000

Well what other kit do you actually need?

Quick Reply

Latest