Turn on thread page Beta

crying out for help watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Now pretty much the high school I go to is full of judgemental kn*bs. And I don't think that its fair. They judge you by nothing if you ain't a beg or just popular than you are swept under the table. But I was in my year 11 mock today (chemistry) and there was this one girl who caught my mind throughout it. The issue is that I feel that she think I am bit of a freak for now reason. I am too nervous to talk to her as I feel that is just embarrassing myself and I feel quite anxious. I do not know what to do really as I feel i'm being judged for now reason. I wouldn't really know where to start so please can someone help?

And before you say I am going to leave soon that is false because I wanna do A level physics there and I believe many in my year want to go 6th form please help it is the only thing I can think about. And as I have to put up with it for 5 days a week it is killing me inside.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JustSomeRandomer)
    Now pretty much the high school I go to is full of judgemental kn*bs. And I don't think that its fair. They judge you by nothing if you ain't a beg or just popular than you are swept under the table. But I was in my year 11 mock today (chemistry) and there was this one girl who caught my mind throughout it. The issue is that I feel that she think I am bit of a freak for now reason. I am too nervous to talk to her as I feel that is just embarrassing myself and I feel quite anxious. I do not know what to do really as I feel i'm being judged for now reason. I wouldn't really know where to start so please can someone help?

And before you say I am going to leave soon that is false because I wanna do A level physics there and I believe many in my year want to go 6th form please help it is the only thing I can think about. And as I have to put up with it for 5 days a week it is killing me inside.
    Are there any other places nearby or within reasonable travel distance you'd consider studying for your a levels at instead?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lepidolite)
    Are there any other places nearby or within reasonable travel distance you'd consider studying for your a levels at instead?
    Well there is but everyone leaves them because my school is known for successful A levels it just I need to learn how to speak out or cope with it.

ReputationRep:
    I know this will sound harsh, but coming from a thirty-one year old who's been through school and only realised this after leaving: keep your head down, do your work, be a success; it's what you're there for.

And if that doesn't suit, why not join a team or a club if there are any at your school?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 5, 2017
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.