Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Thinking of dropping out of Computer science in 2nd year. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSSB)
    Yo! Doesn't that require supercomputers and ****?
    Damn man your video is inspiring! Do what you want, **** the haters

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spratty)
    Damn man your video is inspiring! Do what you want, **** the haters
    Cheers!

I really appreciate it friend, f*ck 'em.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSSB)
    Cheers!

I really appreciate it friend, f*ck 'em.
    Honestly life is too short to regret things. Keep going forward

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spratty)
    Honestly life is too short to regret things. Keep going forward
    Real Talk Spratz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zamasu)
    I'm actually crap at it so thats the problem. Also, I have little motivation to study this course and I know this mentality will affect my grades.
    That makes it easier. If you're getting less than a 2:2 and you're not like a lazy genius and you dislike the subject, then maybe you should do something else.

Try electrician, plumbing or bricklaying. (in that order). All those 3 have good earnings.

ReputationRep:
    GCSE's were okay, didn't fail but not amazing. I did well at A levels by acquiring 3 As and I averaged 80% in the first year.
    You're clearly not having a real problem with the course! If you knew what you wanted to do, then maybe dropping out would be a better option. Everybody probably feels like they want to drop out at times.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oldboy2007)
    That makes it easier. If you're getting less than a 2:2 and you're not like a lazy genius and you dislike the subject, then maybe you should do something else.

Try electrician, plumbing or bricklaying. (in that order). All those 3 have good earnings.
    Cheers for the suggestion, I'm actually interested on being an electrician upon, how would I start on doing this?

ReputationRep:
    Cheers for the suggestion, I'm actually interested on being an electrician upon, how would I start on doing this?
    Try your local college for courses. And tradesman you might know through other people for apprenticeship / work experience

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.