Breath smells Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey I'm a girl and my breath smells I can sometimes smell it myself. I always buy a pack of gum to make it smell nice , it's making me insecure that everyday I need to buy gum. My boyfriend has mentioned it to me to.

What should I do? The dentist never tell me anything about it whenever I get check ups they say everything is fine.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
brush your teeth?
Nerry
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Spoiler:
Show

stop licking a s s
username2854632
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I've heard gargling salt water helps (teaspoon of salt and warm water). When you gargle it, make sure its right at the back of your throat. Also brush teeth twice a day and use mouthwash (gargle with mouthwash as well). Don't eat anything after brushing your teeth before bed otherwise that defeats the whole point. Also, if possible, in the morning eat breakfast before brushing teeth, so when you leave your house your breath will be fresh.
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
at least you've got a boyfriend...

I'd say brush dat tongue and drink water.

Stink breath is also the sign of gastrointestinal problems. What is your diet and do you need to poo...? Is there a lot of acidic **** going on in there?... Also, maybe you have a short tongue or hallatosis. However it's spelled, when you just keep getting stanky breath. A short tongue stuffs up your mouth and beds germs.
Lepidolite
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
There is breath spray
fowlere
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Change your diet. Check if you have an illness or something. Use mouth wash...
Kindred
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hey I'm a girl and my breath smells I can sometimes smell it myself. I always buy a pack of gum to make it smell nice , it's making me insecure that everyday I need to buy gum. My boyfriend has mentioned it to me to.

What should I do? The dentist never tell me anything about it whenever I get check ups they say everything is fine.
Brush your teeth well, use mouthwash, floss, consider bringing it up with GP, dentist or pharmacist if it really bothers you.
timif2
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Its quite simple. Eliminate bad breath this way (scientifically proven)
- Brush your teeth and floss regularly to remove plague
- Scrape your tongue with a tongue scraper (*most important*) as around 90% of bad breath comes from your tongue.
- use mouthwash immediately after brushing/flossing and DO NOT rinse your mouth out with water after brushing/applying mouthwash as you’re washing away the paste!
- during the day, reinforce good breath by drinking water, sugar FREE mints and avoiding foods high in sugar!
If you have bad breath, you probably eat a lot of chocolate/sweets etc. so cut down on those.
ni98m
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Change your diet. Brush your tongue. Try flossing and mouthwash.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago

Check if you have tonsil stones. They produce a foul odour and it won't go even with all the brushing, tongue scraping and mouthwash. The solution is to get ride of the stones.
nabilahhh
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Brush your your tongue
Anonymous #4
Report 1 week ago
Check if you have tonsil stones. They produce a foul odour and it won't go even with all the brushing, tongue scraping and mouthwash. The solution is to get ride of the stones.
How do you even get rid of that?
CHANELDIAMONDS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
lol
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
How do you even get rid of that?
Using a cotton bud to dislodge them, otherwise see the doctor who can potentially supply some medication to help.
Anonymous #4
Report 1 week ago
Using a cotton bud to dislodge them, otherwise see the doctor who can potentially supply some medication to help.
Uff what type of medication can you get for tonsils? Isn’t that a little dangerous?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (146)
17.63%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (74)
8.94%
No I am happy with my course choice (488)
58.94%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (120)
14.49%

Watched Threads