Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi there!
    Does University details affects the payments? I have enrolled into the university different to the one I entered while submitting the postgraduate loan application. Because, it has been two week since I registered for my postgraduate course but everyone else apart from me in my course have received the payment. Also, if the university details need to be amended, could you please refer me to the appropriate process? Hoping for your positive response. Thank you!
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shasontamu)
    Hi there!
    Does University details affects the payments? I have enrolled into the university different to the one I entered while submitting the postgraduate loan application. Because, it has been two week since I registered for my postgraduate course but everyone else apart from me in my course have received the payment. Also, if the university details need to be amended, could you please refer me to the appropriate process? Hoping for your positive response. Thank you!

Hi shasontamu,

Once your application is approved, your new university needs to confirm your registration with us before your payment can be released.

In order that they can do this, you need to update your course details.

Please complete a Postgraduate Change of Circumstances Form
    you will find it here

http://bit.ly/2hOatRP

Thanks Rona

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.