Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Getting my Evidence back Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I have sent my evidence. They all have been processed and my loan has been approved.
    My question is When I am going to get them back as I sent all my original ones!
    Thank you
    P.S My application has been approved a two days ago if that a maters.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slavova)
    Hello, I have sent my evidence. They all have been processed and my loan has been approved.
    My question is When I am going to get them back as I sent all my original ones!
    Thank you
    P.S My application has been approved a two days ago if that a maters.

Hi Slavova,

The only original evidence we request are Identity and Residency evidence. We advise any other types of evidence we request can be photocopies.

All Identity evidence will be returned to the student within 10 working days of being received.

The timescales for documents to be returned will depend upon the time of year, currently it is 20 working days.

Thanks Rona

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rona SFE)
    Hi Slavova,

The only original evidence we request are Identity and Residency evidence. We advise any other types of evidence we request can be photocopies.

All Identity evidence will be returned to the student within 10 working days of being received.

The timescales for documents to be returned will depend upon the time of year, currently it is 20 working days.

Thanks Rona
    Hi Rona , I sent them on the 30/08 and they been received on the 31/08 so my question is 20 days since SFE received them or 20 from the date my loan has been approved. So if is the day the have been received is more than 20 days Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Hi Rona , I sent them on the 30/08 and they been received on the 31/08 so my question is 20 days since SFE received them or 20 from the date my loan has been approved. So if is the day the have been received is more than 20 days Thank you
    Hi Slavova,

It depends on what type of evidence that you sent to us. What evidence did you send in, for example was it original documents to confirm residency ?

Remember the timescales are working days.

Thanks Rona

ReputationRep:
    Hi Rona
    Yes I sent original documents to prove residency such as original bank statement , P60, Council tax bill e.t
    It is more than 20 working days since SFE receive them
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hi Slavova,

It depends on what type of evidence that you sent to us. What evidence did you send in, for example was it original documents to confirm residency ?

Remember the timescales are working days.

Thanks Rona
    Hi Rona Yes I sent original documents to prove residency such as original bank statement , P60, Council tax bill e.t It is more than 20 working days since SFE receive them Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hi Rona Yes I sent original documents to prove residency such as original bank statement , P60, Council tax bill e.t It is more than 20 working days since SFE receive them Thanks

Hi Slavova,

Thankyou for that additional information, residency evidence takes that bit longer to process, as assessors need to review the original evidence first, before it is scanned on to your account.

Currently it is taking 10 working days to be reviewed by the residency evidence validation team, then it can take up to 12 working days to be scanned onto your account before it is returned to you, a further 21 working days. On these estimated timescales expect returned by October 31.

These are all estimated timescales and may be processed and returned much quicker.

Thanks Rona

ReputationRep:
    Hi Slavova,

Thankyou for that additional information, residency evidence takes that bit longer to process, as assessors need to review the original evidence first, before it is scanned on to your account.

Currently it is taking 10 working days to be reviewed by the residency evidence validation team, then it can take up to 12 working days to be scanned onto your account before it is returned to you, a further 21 working days. On these estimated timescales expect returned by October 31.

These are all estimated timescales and may be processed and returned much quicker.

Thanks Rona
    Hi Rona
    Thank you for your detailed respond

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.