Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    First time going to uni (hopefully) in 2018, applying for University of South Wales to study a Sports Coaching and Performance (Top-Up) at Glyntaff/Treforest.
    It'll be my first time away from home as well as being away from my job and y hobbies, so I'm hoping to be kept busy when I'm not studying.
    I do yoga, coaching gymnastics, love sport and heavy nights out, as well as not being able to live without a job and some form of income - so questions are:
    Do many students studying here work part-time? What kinds of jobs are available near to the campus (waitressing etc.)?
    Are there any yoga venues near by or maybe a society?
    How is Glyntaff and Treforest for gymnastics clubc (coaching or training) is there an existing society? Or dedicated facility nearby?
    But most importantly, how's the nightlife?
    Thanks guys

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.