Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    First time going to uni (hopefully) in 2018, applying for University of South Wales to study a Sports Coaching and Performance (Top-Up) at Glyntaff/Treforest.
    It'll be my first time away from home as well as being away from my job and y hobbies, so I'm hoping to be kept busy when I'm not studying.
    I do yoga, coaching gymnastics, love sport and heavy nights out, as well as not being able to live without a job and some form of income - so questions are:
    Do many students studying here work part-time? What kinds of jobs are available near to the campus (waitressing etc.)?
    Are there any yoga venues near by or maybe a society?
    How is Glyntaff and Treforest for gymnastics clubc (coaching or training) is there an existing society? Or dedicated facility nearby?
    But most importantly, how's the nightlife?
    Thanks guys

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 5, 2017
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.