Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi all, I would like to let my current UCL student residence at Stapleton House (279 Holloway Road). It is located in a good area with many, many convenience stores, very safe, decent en-suite single room with great flatmates as well. I would like to stay there but it is a little too expensive for me at the moment. Before I move out I need to find someone willing to take over so I can get my deposit back. If you are interested please text message or WhatsApp me at 07522080614.
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.