Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

So i'm currently learning my theory and hope to book my test in December time but should i book my driving lessons after my theory test or now whilst i'm learning it?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slndn)
    Hi everyone,

So i'm currently learning my theory and hope to book my test in December time but should i book my driving lessons after my theory test or now whilst i'm learning it?

Thanks
    You can book your lessons now to give you a head start. Sometimes it can also be helpful for your theory test as you see things in real life, more practically.

ReputationRep:
    Its worth having some driving lessons first. You will likely be able to do question portion fine without lessons however hazard perception is a different matter. knowing from experience what would would result in you having to brake or change road position is easiest learnt through experience.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cheesecakelove)
    You can book your lessons now to give you a head start. Sometimes it can also be helpful for your theory test as you see things in real life, more practically.
    (Original post by T_B_N.)
    Its worth having some driving lessons first. You will likely be able to do question portion fine without lessons however hazard perception is a different matter. knowing from experience what would would result in you having to brake or change road position is easiest learnt through experience.
    Yep i was thinking the same but everyone kept telling me to do my theory first. I'll look into the driving lessons now. Thank you!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.