Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Boyfriend kissed 2 girls while drunk on 2 different nights; told me months after Watch

ReputationRep:
    TWO THO, that's a bit of a deal

ReputationRep:
    the fact that he waited so long to tell you is really contradictory to the amount of remorse he's expressing. surely, if you have done something wrong and upsetting, your first urge is to make it right? why wait so long?

another thing you have to think about is it happened twice. and as you said in one of the incidents, it escalated to a make out session....he was drunk enough to do that but not sober enough to even have an inkling of the consequences of his actions??? idc about giving into temptations & going through a bad time, that stuff is bs and it is no excuse. he could have controlled himself and done things right and he chose not to.

in other words, don't hang on to him, babe. you'll get to meet better men who actually care about you :/

I made an ultimatum a long time ago that kissing is a deal breaker and he was still not ready for the consequences of his actions. At the end when he told me he said it's entirely my decision

Yeah. I think he is. We talked long and hard.. I also let out all my feelings to him 2 weeks ago. Just cried and cried and he had this look of guilt and angst in his face. Just sat there and rubbed my knees. If it weren't for this situation I would have done anything to make him not feel like that. But I wanted him to bear witness of what he did to me. I know the depths of his remorse. He is willing to work to rekindle the trust I had for him and to make it up to me. I'm just upset this had to happen to something that has made me so immensely happy.

He felt it wasn't fair of him anymore to keep me from deciding what to do with the relationship after having the knowledge of the incidents

I made an ultimatum a long time ago that kissing is a deal breaker and he was still not ready for the consequences of his actions. At the end when he told me he said it's entirely my decision

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 16, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.