Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Dear SFE,

I have Postgradute Loan for my part-time masters degree which I am doing in 2 years part-time instead of one year full-time. I am an EU student.

However, my payments are scheduled as I was doing the degree in 3 years which means that I got paid much less than I should have.

I contacted SFE on the phone about the issue, it took about an hour to manage the whole thing and your colleague promised me that my payment schedule is going to be updated in 4 October (yesterday) and I am getting the remaining money on 11 October. However, it still has not been updated online, it still says 3 years.

My deadline to pay my university fees is 28 October and I definitely need the remaining amount of money by then!!!

Please help me!

Thank you!

Best wishes,

Petra Urszuly
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by petra_urs)
    Dear SFE,

I have Postgradute Loan for my part-time masters degree which I am doing in 2 years part-time instead of one year full-time. I am an EU student.

However, my payments are scheduled as I was doing the degree in 3 years which means that I got paid much less than I should have.

I contacted SFE on the phone about the issue, it took about an hour to manage the whole thing and your colleague promised me that my payment schedule is going to be updated in 4 October (yesterday) and I am getting the remaining money on 11 October. However, it still has not been updated online, it still says 3 years.

My deadline to pay my university fees is 28 October and I definitely need the remaining amount of money by then!!!

Please help me!

Thank you!

Best wishes,

Petra Urszuly
    Hi Petra,

Can I ask if you have sent in a PGL Change of Circumstances Form to have your course details updated to a two year course ?

When you called did the advisor let you know what date it was received ?

The timescales we give you are estimated timescales and they can change on a day to day basis.

If you can give me the date we would have received it then I can check the most up to date timescales.

Thanks Rona

ReputationRep:
    Hi Rona,

I have sent in the form in August and your colleague confirmed that you have received it. We talked on the phone on 26 September.

Thank you!

Best wishes,

Petra
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by petra_urs)
    Hi Rona,

I have sent in the form in August and your colleague confirmed that you have received it. We talked on the phone on 26 September.

Thank you!

Best wishes,

Petra
    Hi petra_urs,

Thank you for answering that question.

Postgraduate Change of Circumstance Forms are currently taking 13 working days to process

To give you an idea of the estimated timescales, if we received your CO1 on September 26
    you can expect that to be reviewed by Friday October 13
    and updated online by Monday October 15

Thanks Rona

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.