The Student Room Group

UCAS question

Hello All,

I've currently entered that I'll be sitting exams privately in 2018 at my previous school. However, I'm still trying to find out the costs, so it's not definite I'll be sitting exams there. What should I enter on UCAS?
Original post by HelpMe??
Hello All,

I've currently entered that I'll be sitting exams privately in 2018 at my previous school. However, I'm still trying to find out the costs, so it's not definite I'll be sitting exams there. What should I enter on UCAS?

enter there for now and worst case scenario you can speak to ucas' qualifications team to change it :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
enter there for now and worst case scenario you can speak to ucas' qualifications team to change it :smile:

Cool, thanks!

Also, I've pretty much completed my UCAS and all there is now is for my referee to give his statement on me. How does it work now? It asks for my referee's email when I click save after entering his email, will it automatically send him a form to give his reference? I'm applying independently
Original post by HelpMe??
Cool, thanks!

Also, I've pretty much completed my UCAS and all there is now is for my referee to give his statement on me. How does it work now? It asks for my referee's email when I click save after entering his email, will it automatically send him a form to give his reference? I'm applying independently

Yes you put the email in and it sends your referee a link

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending