maisiex10x
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I am in year 10 and have just started my GCSEs I really really want to get good grades but am struggling when it comes to revision.I am slightly dyslexic and have never really found a great way to revise that works for me.I have an awful memory.I have tried lots of tecqunices -mind maps, flashcards everything really.Does anyone have the same problem really need some help!
username3542704
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by maisiex10x)
I am in year 10 and have just started my GCSEs I really really want to get good grades but am struggling when it comes to revision.I am slightly dyslexic and have never really found a great way to revise that works for me.I have an awful memory.I have tried lots of tecqunices -mind maps, flashcards everything really.Does anyone have the same problem really need some help!
Maybe try to teach the things you have learnt to someone to make sure that you have not missed anything as people who are dyslexic are more prone to making mistakes of the things they have learnt.
Missbekahxo
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I got 3 9's, 5 A*'s, 2 A'sI'm going to be making revision videos for subjects on YouTube. I've made one for English already My name is Rebekah Brown
maisiex10x
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
okay thank you, those results are amazing congrats!!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (93)
28.44%
No (234)
71.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise