Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So i have acceptance from both Australian and usa universities.
    Now for the first year my parents would take care of the finances but after one year it would be me who would have to pay for the university fee and living arrangements.
    I’ve heard that Australian wage rate is good so there we can work half time a year and full time during summer vocations and gather money for university fee however i don’t know anything about usa employment etc.

Could anyone suggest me where to go on basis of best quality education and most importantly where i can earn enough money for my university fee.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Will your visa permit you to work? Usually student visas do not, to my knowledge...which would leave you working in the UK. If you generously assume that you'd get 6 full months work per year, you would need to earn roughly £28-36 an hour, working 40 hours a week.

It seems somewhat unrealistic.

University open days

• Heriot-Watt University
    School of Textiles and Design Undergraduate
    Fri, 16 Nov '18
  • University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.