Maths. 4
    History. A
    Core science B (bcc)
    Additional science (abb)
    Geography B
    Re B
    Psychology B

So I am currently doing biology chemistry and psychology alevel

I started working hard from my first day and I have got a reputation within my friends too
    I currently am in yr 12 and got a B in my recent biology test., a C in chemistry and an A in psychology

Would this allow me to get into medicine or not.
    If not what other paths could I chose instead?
    It is possible but you must apply to unis that arent gcse heavy (but unfortanetely they do look at GCSE for most med unis, most require b in gcse science, english and maths)

ReputationRep:
    it's not impossible to get into medicine with these grades but would they really want you with AAA in a level and B's and C's at gcse vs someone else with AAA at a level and all A*'s??? i'm not trying to be cruel but it's the reality.
    btw i'm also considering medicine, i do psychology biology and chemistry and my gcses are 2A*'s 7A and i'm not sure if my grades are going to be good enough - just to put that in perspective for you

ReputationRep:
    Why is this in the law forum

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 8, 2017

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 13 Dec '18
  • University of Buckingham
    Open Evening Undergraduate
    Thu, 13 Dec '18
  • University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.