Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What would you do if you caught a girl staring at you all the time?
    What would you do?
    What will you think? e.g does she like me.

ReputationRep:
    go up and talk to her

ReputationRep:
    Is she hot?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Just talk to him, this is a specific situation to you lol.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    If I had interest in her and I know her, I would chat to her more cause why not? (Only if I'm single though). And tbf my first thought would be, what did I do cuz it is kinda creepy. If it was some random, maybe smile at them or smth. Don't wanna end up making an arse of myself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheAlchemistress)
    What would you do?
    lol tbh even if a girl is just looking in my direction I would still think this :lol:

ReputationRep:
    panic

Probably talk to her, partly to see if she's interested in me, and partly so I don't have to put up with her staring at me. I'd say they should talk first if they're interested but I'd be a hypocrite since I'm pretty introverted.

ReputationRep:
    What would you do?
    1) I'd feel really good as I normally dont notice it (people say they look but I never see them do it), I'd think about going up to her if its an obvious "I like you stare" but if its glances then I'd wait for them to approach me as to me it wouldn't be obvious enough, she'd need to be inviting for me to come over to her as if shes on her phone all the time and/or with a group then it'd put me off as its alot harder to approach her.

2) answered ^
    3) I'd think does she like me around 90% of the time, even if someone has a small convo with me when I dont know them then I always ask myself this.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Probably make a TSR thread about it... Since that's how it goes these days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Relentas)
    1) I'd feel really good as I normally dont notice it (people say they look but I never see them do it), I'd think about going up to her if its an obvious "I like you stare" but if its glances then I'd wait for them to approach me as to me it wouldn't be obvious enough, she'd need to be inviting for me to come over to her as if shes on her phone all the time and/or with a group then it'd put me off as its alot harder to approach her.

2) answered ^
    3) I'd think does she like me around 90% of the time, even if someone has a small convo with me when I dont know them then I always ask myself this.
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Probably talk to her, partly to see if she's interested in me, and partly so I don't have to put up with her staring at me. I'd say they should talk first if they're interested but I'd be a hypocrite since I'm pretty introverted.
    (Original post by ybco124)
    panic
    (Original post by SuperHuman98)
    lol tbh even if a girl is just looking in my direction I would still think this :lol:
    (Original post by y.u.mad.bro?)
    If I had interest in her and I know her, I would chat to her more cause why not? (Only if I'm single though). And tbf my first thought would be, what did I do cuz it is kinda creepy. If it was some random, maybe smile at them or smth. Don't wanna end up making an arse of myself.
    (Original post by UWS)
    Just talk to him, this is a specific situation to you lol.
    (Original post by Ray_Shadows)
    go up and talk to her

Now what would you do if you had a GF, but you were getting several glances from girls?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
    Is she hot?
    I am talking about myself.

ReputationRep:
    Now what would you do if you had a GF, but you were getting several glances from girls?
    take no notice and don't wonder about it
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

You can't assume that if he doesn't look at you back that he has a girlfriend.

ReputationRep:
    take no notice and don't wonder about it
    I like him but he has a GF.

ReputationRep:
    What would you do?
    Smile at her, if she smiles back go over to her
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    If I had a GF, I would just smile and walk off. Obviously, easier said than done because hallelujah testosterone. But I'm sure if I was in this pickle, I would just move on. No point risking your relationship with some other girl who you don't even know.

ReputationRep:
    Ignore them

ReputationRep:
    I like him but he has a GF.
    most unfortunate , but if they're happy together , leave them alone

ReputationRep:
    most unfortunate , but if they're happy together , leave them alone
    I don't know how his GF looks like they go to different schools. Everyone says he has a GF but he doesn't talk about it. Sometimes I feel like it is not even true.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 14, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.