Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello, everytime i have an interview I usually always come on here to read up on questions that could possibly be asked. I have just had an interview with nhs on biomedical support worker in microbiology and thought I could potentially help someone going for an interview

It's important to practice good answers before going into the interview, for each answer you give, you must give an example of how youve done this in the past to back up your statement.

organisation, accuracy and attention to detail in this role are very important, data must be inputted correctly into the system.

Make sure you read the job description carefully and watch videos on how nhs labs in different departments work, there are surprisingly good videos on youtube, this helps improve your confidence.

Make sure you practice, prepare various different questions and possible scenarios for example what do you do if you cant read doctors handwriting? how do you deal with a complaint on the phone? Most importantly believe in yourself you can do it, so relax learn from the experience.

hope this helps someone:

ReputationRep:
    Hey can I PM you for some advise?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ninja_R)
    Hey can I PM you for some advise?

yes of course you can sorry for the late reply still trying to figure out how this works

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick links:

Unanswered Health and Emergency services Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.