Turn on thread page Beta

Accenture Consulting Graduate Programme 2018 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

Does anyone have any ideas to pass SJTs for accenture?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    When did you get the SJT? I've applied on their site and done the personality tests, but not heard anything since... is the SJT next? Do you ever hand in a cover letter?

ReputationRep:
    I am not sure because I was referred to this role. In a document I received, I know I am going to do the SJT when I log on

ReputationRep:
    Is the application this year via Headstart only?

ReputationRep:
    Heyy. Could you explain what you're asking please

ReputationRep:
    Hi, did anyone get invited to do the online tests via headstart and then find it impossible to access the tests?

ReputationRep:
    Hi truthdef,Yes i did. got a feedback via their platform, but still waiting for them getting back to me.They advised it could take up to 10 day thu

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    Did anyone get invited to do the Cubiks test for Accenture. I got the email asking me to complete the Cubiks tets and the SJT.
    I thought it was only SJT

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nav1714)
    Hi,
    Did anyone get invited to do the Cubiks test for Accenture. I got the email asking me to complete the Cubiks tets and the SJT.
    I thought it was only SJT
    yeah, so did I. Literally every stage I was told was in the recruitment process by accenture recruitment employees at careers fairs and talks has so far been completely wrong. must have changed it this year and somehow not told their recruitment people.. seems super unorganized

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rabbitbunny200)
    yeah, so did I. Literally every stage I was told was in the recruitment process by accenture recruitment employees at careers fairs and talks has so far been completely wrong. must have changed it this year and somehow not told their recruitment people.. seems super unorganized

Did you do your Cubiks arleady ? How was it ? some people applied through headstart and they got only SJT. I wonder if Cubiks comes next for them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nav1714)
    Did you do your Cubiks arleady ? How was it ? some people applied through headstart and they got only SJT. I wonder if Cubiks comes next for them.
    no, everyone gets the same. you do a personality test in the headstart app, then you get SJT and cubiks after.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rabbitbunny200)
    no, everyone gets the same. you do a personality test in the headstart app, then you get SJT and cubiks after.
    Ah, I see. thanks rabbitbunny200

ReputationRep:
    Hi, did anyone get rejected after the personality test on headstart? I find that weird..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wsxedc)
    Hi, did anyone get rejected after the personality test on headstart? I find that weird..
    I didn't fail it, but that kind of thing is quite common, for instance the civil service fast stream and PwC has behavioural tests and can use that to reject you, they see if your type/personality fits in with the role

I agree it's absolutely ridiculous though, people obviously adapt to different roles when they see whats expected of them

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard back from accenture? I still haven't.. :/

Anyone heard back after video interview? Did it last week...
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by groovyd97)
    Anyone heard back after video interview? Did it last week...
    Did my video interview 3 weeks ago and still haven't heard anything

(Original post by dan.gar999)
    Did my video interview 3 weeks ago and still haven't heard anything
    That's prob good news imo, reckon it means they're reviewing aftwr new year
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I got an email for an assessment centre about 2 weeks after my digital interview, then an offer about 7-8 days later. I'm sure its a bit slow now because of the holidays

ReputationRep:
    Can someone help me- I can't find the submit button on my application. I did all the tests months ago, I enquired about my application and they said that I need to 'go into the application you have applied for and click the submit button which is located at the bottom of the review page of your application'. But this button isn't there for me? I've emailed them several times but each time I've had the same automated response. Any help? Cheers

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.