Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I'm looking for replacement tenant to en-suite room in Leadmill Point, because university life is not for me. The bedroom is spacious and cozy and has single bed. You will have your own bathroom and shared kitchen and living room with other 5 flatmates. The location is perfect, close to city centre, Sheffield Hallam University, Train/Bus Station, gym and cinema. Near property there are Sainsbury's Local, famous Leadmill nightclub, on-site laundry, reception desk and a common room.
    Cost per week: £104 (negotiable), all inclusive.
    Cost per semester: £2,288.00
    Length of stay: 09 September 2017 to 13 July 2018
    If you're interested, contact me!
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spinnka)
    Hi,
    I'm looking for replacement tenant to en-suite room in Leadmill Point, because university life is not for me. The bedroom is spacious and cozy and has single bed. You will have your own bathroom and shared kitchen and living room with other 5 flatmates. The location is perfect, close to city centre, Sheffield Hallam University, Train/Bus Station, gym and cinema. Near property there are Sainsbury's Local, famous Leadmill nightclub, on-site laundry, reception desk and a common room.
    Cost per week: £104 (negotiable), all inclusive.
    Cost per semester: £2,288.00
    Length of stay: 09 September 2017 to 13 July 2018
    If you're interested, contact me!
    Hey there,

Sorry to hear that you haven't enjoyed uni so far. Try popping into the accommodation services opposite the Owen building, they might be able to help you with advertising your room or suggesting students who'd like to move in. There are students who begin their courses in January as well who will be interested so make sure to post again at that time if you haven't managed to pass your room on by then.

Have you posted on any Facebook pages too? There are a few of them, including the Leadmill point Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1607350526163245/ as well as Sheffield Hallam Freshers 2017/18, Overheard at Hallam, and more. Just search Hallam and I'm sure you'll find loads of pages to advertise your room on.

I hope this helps and good luck,

Ellie

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.