Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I really need help with this, as the tutor do not say anything as regards to it, so I just needed some tips on how to make it better and if anyone could have some examples for me to look at and follow? How to be critical and how to explain it in text if that makes sense.

Really need help with this part! as it drags me down quite a bit, please. Thank you.
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Theguynextdoor)
    Hi, I really need help with this, as the tutor do not say anything as regards to it, so I just needed some tips on how to make it better and if anyone could have some examples for me to look at and follow? How to be critical and how to explain it in text if that makes sense.

Really need help with this part! as it drags me down quite a bit, please. Thank you.
    Critical analysis is something that takes time to get good at. So with any bit of evidence I used to think what is good and what is bad about this reference and then adding on a reference that agrees with my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claireestelle)
    Critical analysis is something that takes time to get good at. So with any bit of evidence I used to think what is good and what is bad about this reference and then adding on a reference that agrees with my opinion.
    would you mind giving an example? Sorry just really confused, like what part of the evidence would you take and would you flat out say, "this i dont agree with particuarly because..." or? Then just find another reference to agree with you or disagree with that point and then say its much better and I agree because?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.