Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    In July 2017, I received my transcript, with my expected grade "fail repeat". I knew this would happen and don't want to delve into the personal details. My tutor was aware of this and everything was settled. Now, three weeks into my repeat year, I have been told by my tutor that the second exam board are now asking me to write an appeal so they do not withdraw me. I haven't had anything in writing to say that there have been changes made to my transcript... I don't even know if this is possible. I can't find anything on the internet about someone in my circumstances. Can anyone shed any light on this? I've been told I can't attend my lessons until my appeal has gone through. I really don't understand what is happening and I haven't had any replies from my tutor... is this actually allowed to happen? Can they change a three month old transcript? Ask me to write an appeal with absolutely nothing in writing about it, no letter to tell me they've changed my result? It's all just word of mouth from my tutor. HE registry only just told my tutor a couple of weeks ago that there would be no problems and I'd be enrolling in the following weeks, now all of a sudden this is happening! Help me! What do I do? I've written an appeal and I want to write a formal complaint... I passed my first year with flying colours, really good grades, I'm very academically bright, and had a very hard time last year, which my tutor knew about. I just can't comprehend why this is happening when I already received my results... can your results be changed AFTER you have received your July transcript?

EDIT: it also says on my student portal that my "year 2 returners" is active!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.