Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I have had a letter saying my tuition fees have to be paid by me 2017/2018 as I started a course 2 years ago and it wasn't for me I went a week into the second year but did not get any loans for that year I have since started a different course this year the letter states I have to pay £1850 for 5 months I have no money or job I don't know what to do
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 5, 2017
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.