Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I’m selling my first year law books as no longer need them, selling really cheap all in perfect and original condition:

Sweet & Maxwell understanding law fourth edition - £15

Emily finch and Stefan fafinski legal skills fifth edition - £20

Ewan Mcendrick Contract Law 11th edition - £20

Andrew Burrows A casebook on contract fifth edition - £25

Elliot and Thomas Public Law second edition - £20
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    A) They're not really cheap.

B) Sell them on Amazon. You're not gonna be able to flog them on here.

C) You might find those books useful, so I don't know why you're flogging them.

ReputationRep:
    A) considering from uni I bought them for about £30 - £45 each they are cheap.

B) they already are on amazon

C) I don’t go to uni anymore so I don’t need them, so I don’t know why your negative input is necessary
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Well, the McKendrick contract book you're selling at £20 is from 2015.

You can get a second-hand copy of that edition on Amazon for £10, and a new copy for £15. The newest edition of it the books is from 2017 and you can get a used copy of that for £18. Hence my taking offence at your claiming all the books you listed are really cheap prices.

The problem with law textbooks is a new edition comes out all the time and they rarely retain their value at all.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.