Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is one basic thing that you find difficult? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I have found that the hardest things in life are often the most rewarding. Much like going to the gym and exercising feel like punishment some days, the pay off in the long run makes it better and a lot healthier for you. My biggest struggle is actually just getting started on my daiy workouts. Thankfully it gets easier after that.

ReputationRep:
    Breathing.

ReputationRep:
    Eating
    Tying shoe laces
    Socializing
    Concentrating
    Sleep
    Coping with stress
    Catching
    Throwing
    Shouting
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salt Queen)
    Oh that makes me feel so much better, I can't either. Why can't you guys?
    I have no sense of balance at all (may be related to my hearing issues) :nah:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    I have no sense of balance at all (may be related to my hearing issues) :nah:
    Oh. I'm just athletically challenged so I gave up lol. And issues with hearing? I have an appointment with my doctor today though because I hurt my eardrum while cleaning and its been the most unbearable situation ever 😭😭😭😭😩
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salt Queen)
    Oh. I'm just athletically challenged so I gave up lol. And issues with hearing? I have an appointment with my doctor today though because I hurt my eardrum while cleaning and its been the most unbearable situation ever 😭😭😭😭😩
    Oh no, sounds painful! :eek: Yeah, I am suspected as having Auditory Processing Disorder

ReputationRep:
    Whistling and making friends.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Oh no, sounds painful! :eek: Yeah, I am suspected as having Auditory Processing Disorder
    😔 :hugs:
    I googled. So it makes people's words muffled?

ReputationRep:
    I really struggle to keep eye contact when talking to someone. And no, it's not because I am constantly lying, hahaha. I have no idea how long I've been like this for; unsure if it's getting worse or only feels that way because I've noticed that I do it...

ReputationRep:
    Embarrassingly, I've actually always struggled with integrating my parabolic derivations in matrix trajectory questions. Hoping it doesn't pop up as an early question in the Oxford PAT.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.