Turn on thread page Beta

Medical school/ Physician associate note taking watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Im in my first year of PA school. I am now condensing my notes into flash card questions and a note book which holds everything I think is key! Apart from ECG cause we all know that **** needs its own space. NOW! my question is am I doing this right? Is this an originated way of doing it should I separate each topic but I have already done so in my first set of notes

SECOND QUESTION!
    I come across so many interesting things whilst looking up something completely unrelated. How do you guys store this information? do you just copy and paste it into a pc folder or do you take notes into a note pad named miscellaneous? or how do you store information you think you might need for later

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.