metallicafan1
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Just wanted to know how many Indians there are compared to the Chinese, Malaysians, Hong Kong and Singaporeans (btw I'm counting Indians from the UK and Indians from India as Indians)

Thanks!
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by metallicafan1)
Just wanted to know how many Indians there are compared to the Chinese, Malaysians, Hong Kong and Singaporeans (btw I'm counting Indians from the UK and Indians from India as Indians)

Thanks!
Are you Indian?

32% of LSE students are from Asia, though I couldn't find any exact numbers of Indians.
http://www.lse.ac.uk/about-lse/lse-at-a-glance
JStebz
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yes - just wanted to know. Thanks - would really appreciate first hand experience of an LSE student too.
I'm in my first year at LSE right now, can confirm there are lots of people from all those countries
JStebz
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Thanks. Would you say the majority are from the UK (i.e. British Indians) or from India?
There are both, i don't know what's the majority though. LSE's a very diverse university. You'll find people from everywhere here
ThomasTANG
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I am a postgraduate student from China at LSE, as far as I know, Chinese students account for around 25% of the total postgra, some programme i.e. finance relatedwould be over 50% Chinese (include China, HK, Taiwan).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (58)
21.64%
Excited but a bit nervous (123)
45.9%
Not bothered either way (35)
13.06%
I'm really nervous (52)
19.4%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise