It's Open Day tomorrow, and after you've met our students, got all the details you need about finance and applications, and chatted to academics about your subject...
1. Soak up the city skyline from South Park (the best vantage point for the dreaming spires, which just so happens to be right next door).
2. Head down to Cowley Road to get a feel for the student buzz and find some fantastic food from around the world (my personal favourite is Arbequina - unbelievable tapas).
3. Get lost in the Covered Market and end up queuing for an original Ben's Cookie or Moo Moo's milkshake (or both).
4. Head up Broad Street for some quintessentially Oxford architecture - and spot the 7ft naked man standing on a roof. Luckily he's a statue.
5. Just have a wander! Use the city centre map we'll give you to get a feel for our city and see yourself living here.
Have a great day!
£1m claim follows failure to get a first