Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I was wondering if anyone would be able to assist me regarding information on my application for student finance.

I am a second year student and I have reapplied to receive student finance again this year, unfortunately I was unaware this had to be done until September when I submitted my application on the 11th. The only piece f evidence I was asked to provide was the declaration form which was sent first class and marked as processed the very next day.

Almost a month later, after having officially enrolled for my course, I have heard nothing from student finance and the website continues to simply say ‘Application submitted’.

I was wondering if anybody would be able to estimate how much longer it may take, or if there’s anything I haven’t done that might speed it up.

Thank you in advance!
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by JoshLepine5)
    Hello,

I was wondering if anyone would be able to assist me regarding information on my application for student finance.

I am a second year student and I have reapplied to receive student finance again this year, unfortunately I was unaware this had to be done until September when I submitted my application on the 11th. The only piece f evidence I was asked to provide was the declaration form which was sent first class and marked as processed the very next day.

Almost a month later, after having officially enrolled for my course, I have heard nothing from student finance and the website continues to simply say ‘Application submitted’.

I was wondering if anybody would be able to estimate how much longer it may take, or if there’s anything I haven’t done that might speed it up.

Thank you in advance!
    Hi JoshLepine5,

The estimated timescales currently for online applications to be processed is 21 working days .
    Your application was submitted on 11th September
    you can expected process before October 10
    update online by October 11

Thanks Rona

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.