Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Considering i've got quite a bit of money to spend. Can anyone recommend any games to buy? I could probably buy 2 or 3

p.s. PC games only
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minertommy)
    Considering i've got quite a bit of money to spend. Can anyone recommend any games to buy? I could probably buy 2 or 3

p.s. PC games only
    - Stardew Valley
    - To the Moon

Neither are crazily expensive but you will definitely love them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mystelle)
    - Stardew Valley
    - To the Moon

Neither are crazily expensive but you will definitely love them
    thanks, i'll check them out when i can
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    What games are you into.

ReputationRep:
    kerbal space program if you're ready for failure but like building stuff i guess

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vikingninja)
    What games are you into.
    into open world games, RPGs maybe. MMOs. FPS, MMORPG (although i've never played them), MOBA,
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minertommy)

p.s. PC games only
    Take a look on Steam and you may be able to get games for cheap (I got civ6 plus extra content for like £8.

Destiny is pretty fun if you have somebody to play with. Civilisation is fun for strategy, although I haven't got into PC really- I used to play on PS3. Sims is a good time kill (I would go for 3 cos you can customise more) as is sim city.
    Fallout4 is awesome. I have it on Xbox. Open world with loads to do, cute (but dumb) dog, settlement building. Loads of Mods for extra laughs or customisation. I would absolutely suggest you get that (and maybe a controller like a steam if you don't have one already).

Hope that helps.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mystelle)
    - Stardew Valley
    Oh, awesome I just downloaded this for my Switch, about to fire it up!

ReputationRep:
    I've not played many games in recent times, but I recently made a list of games to look into at some point.

This is my amended list:

Dark Souls 3
    Witcher 3
    Europa Universalis IV
    Grand Theft Auto V
    Niers: Automata
    Metal Gear Solid V
    Fallout 4
    Life Is Strange
    Diablo III
    Titanfall 2

ReputationRep:
    There are millions of games. Narrow it down a bit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kindred)
    Take a look on Steam and you may be able to get games for cheap (I got civ6 plus extra content for like £8.

Destiny is pretty fun if you have somebody to play with. Civilisation is fun for strategy, although I haven't got into PC really- I used to play on PS3. Sims is a good time kill (I would go for 3 cos you can customise more) as is sim city.
    Fallout4 is awesome. I have it on Xbox. Open world with loads to do, cute (but dumb) dog, settlement building. Loads of Mods for extra laughs or customisation. I would absolutely suggest you get that (and maybe a controller like a steam if you don't have one already).

Hope that helps.

(Original post by Onde)
    I've not played many games in recent times, but I recently made a list of games to look into at some point.

This is my amended list:

Dark Souls 3
    Witcher 3
    Europa Universalis IV
    Grand Theft Auto V
    Niers: Automata
    Metal Gear Solid V
    Fallout 4
    Life Is Strange
    Diablo III
    Titanfall 2
    thanks for the recommendations guys
    will definitely check them out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    There are millions of games. Narrow it down a bit.
    what do you mean? i put my preferred genres in another comment up above, and i'm asking for recommendations. AKA what you guys think is a good game and what you play

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 7, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.