Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Im in love with my chemistry textbook Watch

ReputationRep:
    Help! It all started during my summer exams. I developed a close covalent bond with my trusted textbook that helped me learn what i needed to, but after the exams I longed to be near him still. I then performed sexual acts on him in the hopes he would love me , but alas I cannot tell if he reciprocates. The reason why this is a problem, is because my chemistry teacher, found mysterious love stains on the born harber cycle. The worst part is, the textbook didnt even belong to me...

ReputationRep:
    Chemistry textbook ?!!?!?
    Nah im into biology textbooks, chemistry is just not my type.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Edexcel Support)
    Chemistry textbook ?!!?!?
    Nah im into biology textbooks, chemistry is just not my type.
    Are you sure there wasnt any chemistry between you?

ReputationRep:
    Oh my an exothermic reaction happening between you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Edexce1)
    Help! It all started during my summer exams. I developed a close covalent bond with my trusted textbook that helped me learn what i needed to, but after the exams I longed to be near him still. I then performed sexual acts on him in the hopes he would love me , but alas I cannot tell if he reciprocates. The reason why this is a problem, is because my chemistry teacher, found mysterious love stains on the born harber cycle. The worst part is, the textbook didnt even belong to me...
    You made my whole month hahahahaha heckin' brilliant
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Was going to make a Chemistry joke but they all Argon.

ReputationRep:
    Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: jpg-1013299826-Capture.JPG (107.8 KB)

ReputationRep:
    OHH there definitely was some heat being given out Go for a meal, you could share an electron
    (Original post by black1blade)
    Oh my an exothermic reaction happening between you.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Edexce1)
    please do go on
    NaBrO

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Edexcel Support)
    OHH there definitely was some heat being given out Go for a meal, you could share an electron
    Sure, but you're paying, I dont have the money to buy takeout food.

Sexual acts with someone else's chemistry book! OMG. Really have to be careful
    before I borrow and use someone's revision books!

ReputationRep:
    Wait a sec, who did the textbook belong to? Also can we have some details plz i need this, was it a revision guide or what??

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 6, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.