Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LiiHyde)
    Thanks! I didn't know that UEA would give them so I was quite surprised!
    Which universities do you think you'll pick as firm/insurance atm? XX
    I would pick any of my options as firm apart from kingston, but i would really like to firm Queen Mary at the moment, seems really good with its 'innovative therapeutics' aspect!

ReputationRep:
    Hey anyone attending any applicant days/ interviews? X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LiiHyde)
    Hey anyone attending any applicant days/ interviews? X
    Leeds visit day for pharmacology 5th December. Received invite 2 weeks ago
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Hi! Just need my teachers to write my reference then hopefully my application will be sent off fairly quickly! I’m applying to:
    Liverpool
    Bath
    Southampton
    Manchester
    Portsmouth

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophBoulton)
    Hi! Just need my teachers to write my reference then hopefully my application will be sent off fairly quickly! I’m applying to:
    Liverpool
    Bath
    Southampton
    Manchester
    Portsmouth
    I've applied to Manchester too! See you there hopefully!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TracyEmu)
    Leeds visit day for pharmacology 5th December. Received invite 2 weeks ago
    Ack omigod I've been invited to the visit day as well but I can't go >.< I emailed them to ask if there is another date available but they haven't gotten back to me yet...

ReputationRep:
    Im applying to UCL, Kings, QMUL, Bristol and Manchester. Really want to go to UCL/Kings but dont think I'll get an offer as my predicted grades are only AAB. Applied last friday and no offers yet or interviews but just recieved all my acknowledgement emails as of yesterday!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilytjones)
    Im applying to UCL, Kings, QMUL, Bristol and Manchester. Really want to go to UCL/Kings but dont think I'll get an offer as my predicted grades are only AAB. Applied last friday and no offers yet or interviews but just recieved all my acknowledgement emails as of yesterday!!!
    Just got invited to a interview day at manc on 6th December!! Anyone else going???

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.