Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Did you see what I done? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Pressed "mute" on this God-awful excuse for a track. A few weeks ago Radio1Xtra were playing it at least 400 times a day. It's just a catchy beat with some tool spewing gibberish in the background.

It has 41m views on Youtube, wtf? Who else thinks this track is overated af?

ReputationRep:
    that's the music buying British public for ya. Don't forget it's been 18 years since a poem topped the UK chart

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fml121)
    Pressed "mute" on this God-awful excuse for a track. A few weeks ago Radio1Xtra were playing it at least 400 times a day. It's just a catchy beat with some tool spewing gibberish in the background.

It has 41m views on Youtube, wtf? Who else thinks this track is overated af?
    I’ve seen you butcher the English language with your thread title.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glassapple)
    I’ve seen you butcher the English language with your thread title.
    That's the name of the track...

ReputationRep:
    i dont get why peoples tastes are just so bad nowadays

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fml121)
    That's the name of the track...
    The track name is grammatically incorrect then...

ReputationRep:
    never heard it

who even listens to the radio u muppats

ReputationRep:

Spot on.

When they've got the average people in the labs "I'll listen to anything if it's on the radio" "Need to see what my mates think"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)

Spot on.

When they've got the average people in the labs "I'll listen to anything if it's on the radio" "Need to see what my mates think"
    :toofunny: I'm dead at the animations and the last 10 seconds is biblical facts :yy:

ReputationRep:
    FYI here's the track I was talking about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rk6_Ax0mQo

ReputationRep:
    Like 99% of modern hip hop is overrated... The whole genre is now overflowing with talentless schmucks who all have the same generic, auto tuned, cringe worthy voice.

Usually, when people say X genre died in X decade, it's a massive exaggeration. But with hip hop, I'm inclined to agree with these kinds of statements, hip hop isn't what it used to be, it isn't about talent anymore...

Put simply this little skit explains everything...

ReputationRep:
    ... Came in a black Benz, left in a white one

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.