The Student Room Group

Do you feel mentally healthy?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sabertooth
I've had depression and also have current stuff going on and you could offer me either perfect mental health or all of Mark Zuckerberg's money and I'd take the recovery. Who the **** gives a **** about followers when they're suffering like this?

I dont know. And unfortunately that brings up tge debate of are they actually mentally ill or just putting it on for followers, which then makes some people believe that everyone with mental health issues are putting it on. There's some toxic people and places on the internet.
Original post by MorgzC
I dont know. And unfortunately that brings up tge debate of are they actually mentally ill or just putting it on for followers, which then makes some people believe that everyone with mental health issues are putting it on. There's some toxic people and places on the internet.

Sorry, I didn't mean to sound like I was having a go at you. I just don't understand some people at all. It boggles the mind, it really really does. :confused:
Reply 62
You have reached level 65 on the Goldberg scale. Lel
Original post by Sabertooth
Sorry, I didn't mean to sound like I was having a go at you. I just don't understand some people at all. It boggles the mind, it really really does. :confused:

No need to apologies mate. It confuses me too, I don't get why you wouldn't want to 'get better', but hey, some people are just... different and confusing
For me, I say I'm okay. i don't feel mentally unstable which is good but I like to be more of a positive person.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending