Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am applying to Surrey Bristol Liverpool and RVC. Just wondering what people are thinking/ expecting from the new questionnaire system instead of personal statements ( for Surrey and Bristol). I am a bit worried there's no examples and by the sounds of its there not going to be much time for completion!

ReputationRep:
    I haven't actually received the Bristol one but I've heard from other applicants that you need to give yourself plenty of time for both of them.
    (Original post by NeveWhelehan)
    I am applying to Surrey Bristol Liverpool and RVC. Just wondering what people are thinking/ expecting from the new questionnaire system instead of personal statements ( for Surrey and Bristol). I am a bit worried there's no examples and by the sounds of its there not going to be much time for completion!

ReputationRep:
    I did the questionnaires for both Surrey and Bristol. I found Surrey quite enjoyable to do... however, Bristol I found very time consuming and tedious! (because of this... I didn't spend enough time on the Bristol questionnaire and I debt I will get an offer!)

ReputationRep:
    When did you get the Bristol one because I'm getting worried that I didn't receive one?
    (Original post by sophielophie)
    I did the questionnaires for both Surrey and Bristol. I found Surrey quite enjoyable to do... however, Bristol I found very time consuming and tedious! (because of this... I didn't spend enough time on the Bristol questionnaire and I debt I will get an offer!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmyElizabeth99)
    When did you get the Bristol one because I'm getting worried that I didn't receive one?
    I sent my application in on the 6th October and received it on the 18th October

ReputationRep:
    My application went in around the same time so I've just emailed the admissions team. I got the work experience questionnaire though
    I sent my application in on the 6th October and received it on the 18th October

ReputationRep:
    My application went in around the same time so I've just emailed the admissions team. I got the work experience questionnaire though
    are you talking about the WEPAPA?

ReputationRep:
    That's the only thing I received
    are you talking about the WEPAPA?

ReputationRep:
    That's the only thing I received
    I think the WEPAPA was the only questionnaire needed for Bristol, according to the Admissions Statement. Don't worry, I only received the questionnaire just before Christmas (after submitting my application on 12th October). I sent it off just after Christmas but haven't heard back as yet.

ReputationRep:
    Oh right. When I went for an interview at the RVC I thought from what the other applicants were saying that there was something else as well.Maybe I got confused
    (Original post by tobevet2018)
    I think the WEPAPA was the only questionnaire needed for Bristol, according to the Admissions Statement. Don't worry, I only received the questionnaire just before Christmas (after submitting my application on 12th October). I sent it off just after Christmas but haven't heard back as yet.

ReputationRep:
    No, I think it's only the WEPAPA for Bristol

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 18, 2018

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.