Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I would like to ensure my paperwork is correct. If I am EU student changing my tuition fee amount while on Erasmus year abroad, do I need to fill in only part 1 and 6 in Change of Circumstances form or do I need to fill in part 5 as well? I stated in my original application that I will be doing Erasmus year abroad, therefore my course did not change and I am not sure if I need to fill in part 5 again to state that I am doing Erasmus year abroad. Also, do I need to additionally fill in EU Tuition Fee Loan Request Form along with the Change of Circumstances Form? Lastly, in my original application I applied for maximum loan available to me, can I be sure I won't be requested to repay anything if I provide these forms with the changes? Thank you!

Best regards, Rugile
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rugilevm)
    Hello, I would like to ensure my paperwork is correct. If I am EU student changing my tuition fee amount while on Erasmus year abroad, do I need to fill in only part 1 and 6 in Change of Circumstances form or do I need to fill in part 5 as well? I stated in my original application that I will be doing Erasmus year abroad, therefore my course did not change and I am not sure if I need to fill in part 5 again to state that I am doing Erasmus year abroad. Also, do I need to additionally fill in EU Tuition Fee Loan Request Form along with the Change of Circumstances Form? Lastly, in my original application I applied for maximum loan available to me, can I be sure I won't be requested to repay anything if I provide these forms with the changes? Thank you!

Best regards, Rugile
    Hi Rugile,

If you applied on your 2017 application indicating this was your Erasmus year abroad then you do not need do anything, your university will update us with the correct tuition fee amount.

If you want to confirm that you did state this on your main application, give the EU Team a call on

Tel: (+44) (0) 141 243 3570
    (Open Monday to Friday from 8.00am to 8.00pm

Thanks Rona

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rona SFE)
    Hi Rugile,

If you applied on your 2017 application indicating this was your Erasmus year abroad then you do not need do anything, your university will update us with the correct tuition fee amount.

If you want to confirm that you did state this on your main application, give the EU Team a call on

Tel: (+44) (0) 141 243 3570
    (Open Monday to Friday from 8.00am to 8.00pm

Thanks Rona
    Thank you so much for your answer!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.