Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Other than Sat , what course should i do to have a better chance to get admission in undergraduate degree of business management.I am already doing A level in Accounting,Business and Math. If anyone can recommend me a few skills , course or anything that might help me?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RohailT)
    Other than Sat , what course should i do to have a better chance to get admission in undergraduate degree of business management.I am already doing A level in Accounting,Business and Math. If anyone can recommend me a few skills , course or anything that might help me?
    The main priority is to get good grades in your A Levels. You need to ensure that anything extra does not distract you from that goal.

Unis like well-rounded applicants, so if you can do some extra-curricular activities (like sport, music, part-time job etc) then that can help. But this is only a minor part of your personal statement - you can spend around 1000 characters on it. So you don't need to do too much.

You could read a book, or watch a TV programme, or discover more about a topic. This will help to demonstrate academic interest in the subject. You could explore a topic from your A Levels in more depth, or learn about a completely new topic. You could take a MOOC with a provider like FutureLearn, OpenLearn or Coursera.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.