Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Netflix delays suprise potential weekend release of The Punisher Watch

ReputationRep:
    In the wake of the terrorist massacre in Las Vegas, Netflix has canceled the New York Comic-Con panel for The Punisher. I think I understand that part, many might disagree, but I think its in good tastes given people are still grieving, many of the victims have not been buried, and more, many of the victims are apparently still in hospitals fighting through injuries and perhaps even fighting for their lives. (Clearly The Punisher has absolutely nothing to do with any of those things, so I get that people may say any rescheduling or canceling of events is unwarranted, but in my opinion, I think its a good move)

Now, the stunner, it seems, Netflix, which did NOT announce The Punisher on its October release schedule, was going to surprise release it THIS WEEKEND! Wow, that would have been crazy and stunningly awesome! But unfortunately, they are now pushing it back, no official release had been announced, so personally I was expecting t in November, but to learn it was coming out Saturday and that some reviews of Episode 1 had popped up, only to be pulled...as a fan, noting how mediocre Iron Fist was, and how, sort of just luke-warm Defenders was, I was REALLY looking forward to this release!

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/10/...-premiere?read (has new clips of The Punisher!)

https://www.newsday.com/entertainmen...cre-1.14358188

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 6, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.