mrprice
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I have just completed first year at uni, I have passed 3 of 4 modules but uni won't let me retake the failed module. I have been told that I can either retake the year altogether or retake the module once I return to uni. However, I don't plan to return to the uni, so I am just wondering if I can get any qualification for the year or can I retake the module once I start a different course at a new uni? If only I passed that one module and I wouldn't have waisted a year and at least 15K on a terrible uni...
username2911200
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by mrprice)
I have just completed first year at uni, I have passed 3 of 4 modules but uni won't let me retake the failed module. I have been told that I can either retake the year altogether or retake the module once I return to uni. However, I don't plan to return to the uni, so I am just wondering if I can get any qualification for the year or can I retake the module once I start a different course at a new uni? If only I passed that one module and I wouldn't have waisted a year and at least 15K on a terrible uni...
You can only claim a level 4 certificate qualification if you've passed all the modules for the year. You could get individual credits for the modules you've passed but that wouldn't be a qualification.
mrprice
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by Glassapple)
You can only claim a level 4 certificate qualification if you've passed all the modules for the year. You could get individual credits for the modules you've passed but that wouldn't be a qualification.
That's what I thought. Thanks though
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (21)
17.07%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (40)
32.52%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (12)
9.76%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (13)
10.57%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (6)
4.88%
I think it's an unfair expectation (29)
23.58%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
1.63%

Watched Threads