Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know if the personal statement review service will be up again soon? I have to send mine pretty soon

ReputationRep:
    What do you mean? Paying for editing?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by marinacalder)
    Anyone know if the personal statement review service will be up again soon? I have to send mine pretty soon
    I don't think we know when it's going to be available again unfortunately. Hopefully it will be soon, but since it's out of office hours now then I imagine it will be Monday at the earliest.
    (Original post by xBasedChris)
    What do you mean? Paying for editing?
    TSR run a brilliant Personal Statement Review service. Unfortunately we had some issues with it last week so had to suspend the service.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lemur14)
    I don't think we know when it's going to be available again unfortunately. Hopefully it will be soon, but since it's out of office hours now then I imagine it will be Monday at the earliest.

TSR run a brilliant Personal Statement Review service. Unfortunately we had some issues with it last week so had to suspend the service.
    Ah I see, I thought she meant paying for a company to basically redraft it for her; one of those services.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by xBasedChris)
    Ah I see, I thought she meant paying for a company to basically redraft it for her; one of those services.
    No worries

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.