Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Course starts in 2018 but only showing start dates of 2017 on website? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

Basically I've applied for an Open University course which starts in Feb 2018. However, on the Student Finance Website it states the below:

When does your course start?
    Oct 2016
    Feb 2017
    April 2017

Would I need to try again at a later point when my start date is showing or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chadster911)
    Hey,

Basically I've applied for an Open University course which starts in Feb 2018. However, on the Student Finance Website it states the below:

When does your course start?
    Oct 2016
    Feb 2017
    April 2017

Would I need to try again at a later point when my start date is showing or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance.
    Hi chadster911,

Can I ask that are you applying on the correct 2017/18 application form ?

It is likely the university still have to update the database, check with them that the Feb 2018 start is designated for support. They will give you an indication when it will be updated.

Thanks Rona

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rona SFE)
    Hi chadster911,

Can I ask that are you applying on the correct 2017/18 application form ?

It is likely the university still have to update the database, check with them that the Feb 2018 start is designated for support. They will give you an indication when it will be updated.

Thanks Rona
    Thanks for the reply. It looks like I was still trying to carry on my old application from a year back. My apologies!

I've got it all sorted now, thank you.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chadster911)
    Thanks for the reply. It looks like I was still trying to carry on my old application from a year back. My apologies!

I've got it all sorted now, thank you.
    Hi chadster911,

You are welcome.

Thanks Rona

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.