The Student Room Group

Help writing a personal statement for psychology/ criminological psychology at uni

I am totally stuck on how to write and what to write in my personal statement. I'm looking to apply for psychology at an undergraduate level but one of the courses I'm highly interested in is criminological psychology. Any help at all will be much appreciated.
I applied for psychology and one forensic psychology course (the one I'm on). I wrote about why I'm interested in psychology, the work experience I had done relating to it and my achievements in the sixth form I was at and how they relate to skills needed in the degree.
There aren't many courses that are that specific. Talk about your interest in forensic psych and a bit more and that should be fine :smile:
Reply 3
Thanks 😊Done a first draft now so I'll see how it goes
Reply 4
Original post by DrawTheLine
I applied for psychology and one forensic psychology course (the one I'm on). I wrote about why I'm interested in psychology, the work experience I had done relating to it and my achievements in the sixth form I was at and how they relate to skills needed in the degree.

Thanks, I'll see what the teachers say about my first draft but I definitely think I'll have to add some more I'm about how they relate to the skills needed. Thanks a bunch! 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending