Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, So im currently in my third year and im having a bit of an issue. I originally decided to do a unit called 'Dependency in Care'. I went to the first lecture last week and had a terrible time, it was like 100% down to the teacher. The teacher is VERY arrogant, sarcastic and just horrible. He was like oh i dont care if you dont like me and stuff like that. He told us that everyone in his class got D's in the first assignment last year as he is a harsh marker. He also says he makes the class do presentations which you arent even graded on!!

I went to another optional unit 'Child Protection' to see what it was like, I had the teacher last year and he is SO boring and he uses words i dont understand. He gave me a D last year on a report that I did, he doesnt explain anything properly, i asked him numerous times last year and he never really answered my question.

I really dont know what to do, I can't decide. What would you do?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Complain to the head of department about your lecturers. Chances are if you feel this way other people do too.

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.